|Property Id #:
|Municipality / County:
||115 5TH Street, Hanover
Spacious multi-level home located on a quiet street in Hanover. This well-maintained bricked home with lovely back addition is perfect for the growing family and the layout lends itself easily to incorporate an in-law suite. Impressive great room with sizeable kitchen overlooking living room and sitting room with cathedral ceiling, patio doors, skylights and many windows which draw in the natural light and views of the backyard. Top quality kitchen cabinetry, built-in microwave and oven, peninsula and adjacent dining nook. Great space for entertaining with bonus formal dining room. Off of the sitting room is a hot tub room that the whole family can enjoy! Additional family room with gas fireplace and built-in shelving, 1 full bathroom, 2 piece bathroom with laundry room complete the main area. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms and full bathroom. Lower level with family room, large additional room being used as a bedroom, utility room and storage area which could be easily finished for another bedroom or office. Other features include central air, newer roof, attached garage, plenty of storage, Wightman fibre optic internet, upgraded windows, 200 amp breaker panel, peaceful treed backyard, double cement driveway with extra spot beside garage-perfect for the RV. Not holding back offers!
||Built in 1976
Heating & Cooling
- Features: Skylight
- Foundation Type: Block
- Style: Detached
- Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
- Floor Space: 2200
- Rental Equipment: Water Heater
- Total Units: 0
- Cooling: Central air conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced air, (Natural gas)
- Utility Type: Cable (Available), Electricity (Available), Natural Gas (Available), Telephone (Available)
- Utility Communications: High Speed Internet
- Utility Sewer: Municipal sewage system
- Water: Municipal water
- Community Features: Quiet Area
- Amenities Nearby: Playground, Schools, Shopping
- Dining room: 19'0'' x 12'0''
- Dinette: 10'11'' x 10'3''
- Living room: 17'0'' x 16'7''
- Kitchen: 17'0'' x 14'3''
- Bedroom: 10'10'' x 10'0''
- Bedroom: 13'3'' x 11'6''
- Primary Bedroom: 13'4'' x 11'5''
- 4pc Bathroom: 9'2'' x 8'1''
- Utility room: 14'8'' x 9'6''
- Bedroom: 20'8'' x 15'11''
- Bonus Room: 11'6'' x 10'0''
- Recreation room: 21'7'' x 11'0''
- Foyer: 6'2'' x 5'10''
- Foyer: 6'1'' x 4'10''
- 2pc Bathroom: 8'7'' x 5'1''
- 3pc Bathroom: 10'5'' x 7'10''
- Other: Measurements not available
- Sitting room: 18'4'' x 12'1''
- Family room: 23'4'' x 12'3''
Property & Land Remarks
|Property Legal Description:
Additional Listing Remarks
How to View
|How to View:
||Contact Listing Agent: Siebren Boersma 519-369-4759
The content of the Site is provided on an “as is” basis. Cottage Marketer makes no warranty, expressed or implied, nor assumes any legal liability (to the extent permitted by law) or responsibility for the suitability, reliability, timeliness, accuracy or completeness of the content or any part thereof contained on the Site. Cottage Marketer expressly disclaims all warranties. In no event will Cottage Marketer, its affiliates or other suppliers be liable for direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information or other pecuniary loss) arising directly or indirectly from the use of (or failure to use) or reliance on the content or on the Site. Please see website terms and conditions for more information.